[App] Restore Lost/Invalid IMEI Without PC

Restore IMEI Without PC

There are many people who due to many reasons cannot have access to their PC or Laptops sometimes but need to restore their IMEI. So here I present to you an App which will do the job for you. Restore your IMEI on the fly

App Can be found in Playstore
App Name : Chamelephon






How to Use :
Simply install
Set your IMEI
Apply 

Reboot

Already tested by me and many other people

SPECIAL THANKS TO :
Michael Jay Ilagan Doringo - For making an amazing discovery for the app
Ajit Guraya(Me) - For Sharing this

PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDITS IF YOU WANT TO SHARE




[App] Restore Lost/Invalid IMEI Without PC [App] Restore Lost/Invalid IMEI Without PC Reviewed by MTK Hacker Pro on 9:39 AM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. HI, I already fix the IMEI but still no signal'
    it recognize my sim card but still no signal"
    I'm using MT6572 device I tried samsung galaxy s4 custom ROM'
    most of the samsung custom ROM it the same bugs'
    Please Help to Fix it'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did not post any S4 ROM for mt6572 here so contact the dev I cannot help

      Delete
  2. This is the only thing that worked for me, now i fix my EMAI, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! worked for me. My Lenovo A536 back to life. IMEI now showing. Thanks Dude

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.